How to prepare for your treatment
To get the most out of your session with me, I’d recommend you prepare before your treatment by following a few simple steps:
• Avoid alcohol and avoid coffee for at least 2 hours before.
• Food – plan to have your meal 2 – 3 hours before your appointment to allow your food to digest. Don’t come with an empty stomach and don’t come after a big meal as you will need to lie on your front.
• Timings – it’s important to try and keep your day free after the session or make sure you don’t do anything too stressful. After treatment you will feel very relaxed so try not to do anything that can alter that
• Clothing – it is a good idea to wear loose fitting clothes, so that sleeves can be rolled up above the elbows and trouser legs can be pulled up above the knees. Tie long hair back.
• If possible shower the next morning to allow for the essential oils to soak in over night
Should you have any questions ahead of your booking, please do not hesitate to contact me.